Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Because I watch football...

... I've been seeing ads for 'Fancast' which is being presented as doing basically what Hulu does. I finally got around to checking it out, and while I haven't done a comparison to see, I think it's basically Comcast's free on-demand content for everyone, over the internet for free, instead of over the cable box. Plus a bunch of extra shit that's just free. I also haven't compared its content to Hulu, but I'm guessing there's some overlap. Anyways, thought you might want to check it out.


For the record: I find it really ugly. You know how domain-campers put up a page that's just to earn them clicks, when you go to a page that used to be something and then was purchased by domain-campers? That's what it reminds me. When I first loaded it, I thought I'd typed the name wrong and gotten some asshole trying to make money off of typos. But no, it just looks like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment