Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Art-fag Gaming!

http://tale-of-tales.com/Fatale/index.html

New game from the creators of The Path. Fatale "is an interactive vignette in realtime 3D inspired by the story of Salome." The Oscar Wilde version, not the NKJ version, apparently. I need to play The Path so I can decide if these guys are just the evil kind of wankery I feel debases culture in an attempt to do something "artistic" and does not result in anything which is "art," or if they're doing interesting work. At least they're doing aesthetically appealing art-games in glorious 3D; everyone else seems to think "art" means "pixellated" which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Mind you, I'm not saying lo-fi graphics prohibit art, I'm just saying they're not inherently more artistic than other styles of graphic presentation.

Anyway, fun new art-faggery that's possibly awesome, released a few days ago, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment